Corona Virus – What are we doing to protect our customers, students, and staff?
March 12th, 2020 – First, we want our customers, students, and staff to know that we are implementing these processes and procedures for your best interest and to keep everyone healthy. We know this crisis has been disrupting and in no means are we wanting to add to the stress and anxiety some are feeling. We want everyone to know we will continue to operate until it is not feasible due to further statewide notices or if other unforeseen circumstances occur. As always, we will utilize our website and Facebook as our key means of communication. Please make sure to check these resources prior to any class or visit the studio for any closing notices.
For our students of all monthly classes:
- All classes are currently still being offered. At this time we are looking at how to implement live streaming classes for those that would prefer to attend virtually, however it may be a week or two before this technology is up and running. When it does become available we will notify all students of the classes where this would be feasible. This opportunity will not be available for any pottery wheel classes. At this time these classes are being evaluated and in the event, we decide to postpone those classes we will notify the students affected.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AT THIS TIME UNLESS WE ARE FORCED TO CLOSE.
- Once we are able to stream classes online, any supplies specific to a class, that are not common home art materials, will be provided and students will have the opportunity to pick them up at the studio. Students will be notified when this process will be applied to their class.
- in the off chance, a student does not have access to a streamed class due to no internet service, we will address these on a case-by-case basis.
- Any students who become ill are asked to please stay home and notify us of your health condition as soon as possible. We will work diligently to provide makeup classes when you are well enough to attend. A “return to regular activities approval” may be required from your doctor before you will be able to return to class. This is to ensure the safety and health of your classmates, and not meant to inconvenience you.
- In the event that any of our instructors or staff become ill, we will immediately notify those students whos classes would be impacted. Other arrangements will be communicated at such time. If the only resolution available is to cancel a class and not reschedule, the instructor will coordinate any refund compensations that might be offered.
For any individuals registered for our one-day events:
- At this time, all events are still occurring as scheduled. We are looking at how to implement live streaming for these events as it would be feasible. If we decide to reschedule or postpone an event, then all registered participants will be notified via e=mail of the postponement and the proposed rescheduled date.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVE AT THIS TIME UNLESS WE ARE FORCED TO CLOSE.
- Once we are able to stream classes online, any supplies specific to an event, that are not common home art materials, will be provided and registered guests will have the opportunity to pick them up at the studio. Registered guests will be notified when this process will be applied to their class/event.
Visiting the studio for Paint Your Own Pottery:
- We have always wiped down our tables and chairs with Clorox/Lysol wipes after every participant and will continue this practice.
- We have placed hand-sanitizers throughout the studio, including by the front door. We will ask everyone to please utilize them as you come into the studio and upon leaving, and feel free to use them whenever you feel it is appropriate.
- We have implemented a sanitizing process for all brushes that is beyond our normal washing. Each brush will be soaked for the recommended time in our hospital-grade sanitizing solution, prior to washing. This additional step is just another way we are working to create a safe and healthy environment for our guests.
- We ask anyone who has. a fever, runny nose, coughing or any other signs of illness to refrain from visiting during this time, and instead, consider utilizing our To-Go Kit options to still have the opportunity to enjoy our services. Our To-Go Kits have been designed to provide you with a few different options that you can paint at home. We reserve the right to ask anyone we feel might be too under the weather to refrain from staying at the studio. We will always offer the option for you to take your items and finish your art at home.
- Our capacity for available seating may be reduced during this time, as we feel is necessary. We recommend calling us to confirm we have available seating, especially if you have a larger group.
- We will be altering our hours to better provide services during this time, please review to Facebook, Google or our website for updates and changes.
We are working diligently to provide a safe and healthy environment for all our students, customers, instructors and staff. We have and will continue to follow all health and state recommendations as we continue to operate.
In this time of uncertainty, our goal is to provide a safe and healthy environment for you. We have developed and implemented these policies so our students, customers, instructors, and staff can continue to stay safe and healthy. We understand these policies may not be the preferred policies for all but hope your inconvenience is minimal and you appreciate our efforts to support and place first your health and well-being.