Learn with us!
We are always looking for new ways to bring exciting arts and crafts to you. Our class and workshop offerings change from session to session. Sign up for our e-mail newsletter to get the latest news about what’s being offered and what’s new in the studio!
We offer 2 convenient ways to register for classes and workshops:
- Online registration (preferred method)
- In-person or by phone
Payment for class or workshop is due at the time of registration.
Terms and Conditions
If Picktown Art Works is notified by the student more than 24 hours prior to the start of class a full refund will be given minus a $2 processing fee.
- Refund are generally NOT given, unless we are notified less than 24 hours before the start of a class or workshop.
- Fees are not refunded or prorated for missed classes that are a result of the student.
MAKE – UP’S AND CANCELLATION OF CLASSES
- Make up classes are only offered by and thru the individual instructor and when they cancel a class or have made prior arrangements with the student individually.
- Picktown Art Works reserves the right to cancel any class or workshop if there is insufficient enrollment and a full refund will be processed for any students that enrolled.
PHOTO AND MARKETING RELEASE:
From time to time we love to share classroom activities and events for promotional and documentary/educational purposes. By enrolling yourself and/or a family member in a class, workshop, camp or special event, you grant Picktown Art Works, its representatives and employees the right to use photographs and/or videos of you and/or your work (or your child and child’s work if applicable) in print and/or electronically without financial compensation. Please contact us via phone if you would like to opt out of this policy.
Picktown Art Works, its members, instructors, trustees, or staff are not liable for damages of any nature arising out of participation by registered and attending participants.